On June, 21 we will celebrate the most cheerful holiday -Day of summer solstice!
This day during special cruises* we will enjoy the Sun and will have fun till night that is by the way the shortest night of the year**! The special cruise program will include:
- hair brading master classes
- creation of your own talismans and amulets
- accessories fashion parade
- quiz game by the entertainer
- drawing the prizes from our partners- Frey Wille jewellery, LLC “TRIAT SYSTEMS” (Blackberry), KETROY and Lanna Kamilina beauty parlours
- Selection of a cruise Beauty Queen
- Menu with surprises
- Sea of flowers by “Fabrika Tsvetov” floral company
- Popular hit songs performed by The Champions music band and live DJ sets on the upper deck of the yacht
- and of course the sun, summer, river, lots of smiles, wirework of vivid clothing and unforgettable breath taking views of Moscow from the best viewpoints!!!
Dress code: yellow clothes, accessories and sunny mood!
*The price of a ticket for a special cruise with a festive program included is 1500 rub. (inclusive of VAT)
*The special cruise will start at 21:00 and last till 23:30
The history of the holiday:
The longest day and shortest night of the year falls on 20-21 of June. This holiday is celebrated in many countries around the globe under various names since ancient times. Solstice, Lita, Ivan Kupala are all the holidays of summer solstice which have sacral meaning. This day was celebrated with water (in the afternoon) and fire (in the evening). Swimming in rivers and lakes on Ivanov`s day was widely spread in all Slavonic countries. Traditionally during summer solstice people made amulets and talismans of various herbs to protect their houses and domestic animals.